Find Teaching Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Curriculum & Instruction at Northwest Nazarene University

Find Schools Near

Curriculum & Instruction at Northwest Nazarene University

Every curriculum and instruction school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the curriculum and instruction program at Northwest Nazarene University stacks up to those at other schools.

NNU is located in Nampa, Idaho and approximately 2,111 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Curriculum & Instruction section at the bottom of this page.

NNU Curriculum & Instruction Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Curriculum & Instruction

Online Classes Are Available at NNU

Online courses are a good option for students who need a more flexible schedule that allows them to pursue an education when and where they want. Whether you're going to school part-time or full-time, you may find distance education the right choice for you.

NNU does offer online education options in curriculum and instruction for the following degree levels for those interested in distance learning:

  • Master’s Degree

NNU Curriculum & Instruction Rankings

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Curriculum & Instruction Student Demographics at NNU

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the curriculum and instruction majors at Northwest Nazarene University.

NNU Curriculum & Instruction Master’s Program

79% Women
10% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The curriculum and instruction program at NNU awarded 42 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 21% of these degrees went to men with the other 79% going to women. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 18% men graduate in curriculum and instruction each year. NNU does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 4% more men than average.

NNU Gender Breakdown of Curriculum & Instruction Master's Degree Grads

Of the students who received a curriculum and instruction master's degree from NNU, 88% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Northwest Nazarene University with a master's in curriculum and instruction.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Curriculum & Instruction Majors at Northwest Nazarene University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 37
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 2

Careers That Curriculum & Instruction Grads May Go Into

A degree in curriculum and instruction can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for ID, the home state for Northwest Nazarene University.

Occupation Jobs in ID Average Salary in ID
Instructional Coordinators 840 $53,390

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Teaching Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited education & teaching schools across the U.S.