Find Teaching Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Educational/Instructional Technology at University of Arkansas at Little Rock

Find Schools Near

Educational/Instructional Technology at University of Arkansas at Little Rock

Every educational/instructional technology school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the educational/instructional technology program at University of Arkansas at Little Rock stacks up to those at other schools.

UA Little Rock is located in Little Rock, Arkansas and has a total student population of 8,899.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Educational/Instructional Technology section at the bottom of this page.

UA Little Rock Educational/Instructional Technology Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Educational/Instructional Technology

Online Classes Are Available at UA Little Rock

Don't have the time or the flexibility in your schedule to take traditional classes? Online courses may be the perfect solution for you. They allow independent learners to study when and where they want to while offering the rigor of in-person classes.

Are you one of the many who prefer to take online classes? UA Little Rock offers distance education options for educational/instructional technology at the following degree levels:

  • Master’s Degree

UA Little Rock Educational/Instructional Technology Rankings

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Educational/Instructional Technology Student Demographics at UA Little Rock

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the educational/instructional technology majors at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

UA Little Rock Educational/Instructional Technology Master’s Program

70% Women
40% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 10 students earned a master's degree in educational/instructional technology from UA Little Rock. About 70% of these graduates were women and the other 30% were men. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 25% men graduate in educational/instructional technology each year. UA Little Rock does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 5% more men than average.


In the educational/instructional technology master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 40% of degree recipients. That is 17% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Arkansas at Little Rock with a master's in educational/instructional technology.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 5
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Careers That Educational/Instructional Technology Grads May Go Into

A degree in educational/instructional technology can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for AR, the home state for University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Occupation Jobs in AR Average Salary in AR
Instructional Coordinators 1,830 $58,380
Multimedia Collections Specialists 90 $42,020


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Teaching Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited education & teaching schools across the U.S.