Find Teaching Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Instructional Media Design at University of Arkansas at Little Rock

Find Schools Near

Instructional Media Design at University of Arkansas at Little Rock

If you are interested in studying instructional media design, you may want to check out the program at University of Arkansas at Little Rock. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

UA Little Rock is located in Little Rock, Arkansas and approximately 8,899 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Instructional Media Design section at the bottom of this page.

UA Little Rock Instructional Media Design Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Instructional Media

Online Classes Are Available at UA Little Rock

If you are a working student or have a busy schedule, you may want to consider taking online classes. While these classes used to be mostly populated by returning adults, more and more traditional students are turning to this option.

For those who are interested in distance learning, UA Little Rock does offer online courses in instructional media for the following degree levels:

  • Master’s Degree

UA Little Rock Instructional Media Design Rankings

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Instructional Media Student Demographics at UA Little Rock

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the instructional media majors at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

UA Little Rock Instructional Media Design Master’s Program

70% Women
40% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The instructional media program at UA Little Rock awarded 10 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 30% of these degrees went to men with the other 70% going to women. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 25% men graduate in instructional media each year. UA Little Rock does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 5% more men than average.


In the instructional media master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 40% of degree recipients. That is 17% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Arkansas at Little Rock with a master's in instructional media.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 5
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Concentrations Within Instructional Media Design

Instructional Media Design majors may want to concentrate their studies in one of these areas. The table shows all degrees awarded in this field awarded for all degree levels at University of Arkansas at Little Rock. A concentration may not be available for your level.

Concentration Annual Degrees Awarded
Educational/Instructional Technology 10

Careers That Instructional Media Grads May Go Into

A degree in instructional media can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for AR, the home state for University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Occupation Jobs in AR Average Salary in AR
Instructional Coordinators 1,830 $58,380
Multimedia Collections Specialists 90 $42,020


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Teaching Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited education & teaching schools across the U.S.